Welcome to Debswana. Here are the steps to your onboarding journey at the company.
PRIOR TO START DATE
• DESC to provide the prospective new employee with a link to the Onboarding Portal and explain what to expect next
• The prospective new employee will do the following:
• Send the job acceptance letter back to Debswana Call Centre (DESC)
• Complete and update the onboarding pack
• Watch the Safety video
• Familiarise themselves with the Values, Code of Conduct and Debswana Strategy
• Familiarise themselves with the rest of the onboarding portal content which includes information relevant to Debswana and Botswana respectively
1st DAY AT DEBSWANA
• Meet and greet by DESC
• Undergo Safety Induction if not yet completed
• Taken to Corporate Affairs to have their photos taken
• Undergo HR Induction
• Receive Engagement Pack with other important information
• Introduction to line manager
• Introduction to Buddy
• Introduction to HR manager
1st 90 DAYS AT DEBSWANA
• Monthly update with new employee from DESC
• Have you been to the social clubs?
• Have you been for a mine visit?
• Have you visited Diamond Trading Company Botswana?
• Have you been integrated into your new department, etc?
Please note the onboarding processes to be followed to ensure the roadmap is complete.