SAP Ariba is the world’s largest business network that connects more than 3.3 million companies in more than 190 countries, containing more than 20.000 product and service categories.
Buyers can easily find Sellers based on categories of goods and services. It is a medium for electronic exchange of Sourcing and Procurement documents between Buyers and Sellers, enabling total e-Sourcing and e-Procurement.
The Ariba Network makes it easy for buyers and suppliers to collaborate on transactions, strengthen their relationships and discover new business opportunities.
The advantages for Suppliers to be registered on the Ariba Network, includes:
- Accelerate the sales cycle while lowering the cost of sales
- Find new customers who are ready to buy
- Respond to RFP/RFI, submit proposals and negotiate contracts
- Boost sales through catalogues
- Handle purchase orders, send invoices and receive payments
- Know when you’ll get paid and for what
- Strengthen customer relationships and increase customer retention
Buyers can manage the entire procurement process from source to settle, while controlling spending, finding new sources of savings and building a healthy, ethical Supply Chain. Buyers ask suppliers to join Ariba Network to work together more efficiently and effectively on all the shared aspects of business commerce: proposals, contracts, orders, invoices and payments.
Ariba was founded in 1996 and acquired by the German business software maker SAP SE in October 2012.