The SAP Ariba Implementation Project will run from Q1 2018 through to Q4 2018 and will be implemented in phases.
The Project Scope includes the migration of the Procurement process to the SAP Ariba platform, end-to-end Source-to-Pay integration as well as the automation of manual functions (Sourcing, Contract & Supplier Management).
The SAP Ariba solutions at Debswana will include the following:
- SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP) - Supplier management processes
- SAP Ariba Sourcing - Sourcing processes from request to award
- SAP Ariba Contracts Management - Contracts management processes end-to-end
- SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing Management – Procure-to-Pay processes
- SAP Ariba Commerce Automation - Electronic exchange of procurement documents
The main impact is the migration of the current manual, paper-based processes to an automated, paperless and online solution.